Boston-based Eastern Bank will buy Cambridge Trust and sell its insurance division according to documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission after the close of trading Tuesday.
by Banker & Tradesman | May 13, 2016Eastern Bank’s insurance subsidiary has acquired the...
by Banker & Tradesman | Aug 26, 2015Eastern Insurance Group announced that Timothy...
- The Village Bank Opens New Waltham Branch
- A Rare Low-Rent Deal Materializes in South Boston
- Community Good Works
- BPDA Approves Whole Foods Redevelopment, Fast-Track Decarbonization
- Megabank CEOs Warn New Regulations Could Harm the Economy
- Guv: New MBTA Revenue Talks ‘Ongoing’ with Legislators
- New Mass. Fintech Report Highlights Need for Diversity and Inclusion
- Mass. to Launch $100K Housing Voucher Anti-Discrimination Campaign
- Davis Cos. Completes $72.5M Everett Tank Farm Purchase
- State Makes Housing Voucher Change that’s Created ‘Incredible Results’ Elsewhere
- Why ‘Anti-Woke’ Is Bad for Business 39 views
- Guv: New MBTA Revenue Talks ‘Ongoing’ with Legislators 38 views
- Community Good Works 37 views
- BPDA Approves Whole Foods Redevelopment, Fast-Track Decarbonization 29 views
- White House Acts to Boost Housing 24 views
- Newton Passes Slimmed-Down Multifamily Zoning Package 15 views
- New Flagship Building Approved for Insurer’s Norwood Campus 11 views
- Davis Cos. Completes $72.5M Everett Tank Farm Purchase 11 views
- New Brighton Apartment Complex Sold for $145M 9 views
- State Makes Housing Voucher Change that’s Created ‘Incredible Results’ Elsewhere 8 views