Swansea-based BayCoast Bank announced the promotion of Samantha Bramelus to operations data analyst officer. Prior to her promotion, Samantha Bramelus held the title of loan operations staff manager.
Brookline Bancorp announced three key changes affecting leadership positions at Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and Bank Rhode Island, its Rhode Island subsidiary bank.
- Brookline Bancorp, parent company of Brookline Bank and Bank Rhode Island, announced the retirement of Chief Credit Officer M. Robert Rose, effective Nov. 1.
- Bank RI’s president and CEO for the past 10 years, Mark Meiklejohn, will become Brookline Bancorp’s chief credit officer when Rose retires.
- Wiliam Tsonos, who is currently executive vice president of commercial lending at Bank RI, will become Bank RI’s next president and CEO. Tsonos joined Bank RI in 2006.
Brookline Bank, one of the company’s banks, also announced that David Bourret has been named senior vice president in the lender’s commercial banking group.
Cape Cod 5
Hyannis-based Cape Cod 5 announced the promotions of several members of its leadership team:
- Chris Richards was promoted to first executive vice president.
- Stephanie Dennehy, chief marketing officer, was promoted to executive vice president.
- Steve Johannessen, chief financial officer, was promoted to executive vice president.
- Vanessa Greene was promoted to senior vice president and chief risk officer.
- Taryn Wilson was promoted to senior vice president and chief financial crimes officer.
Citizens Financial Group
Rhode Island-based Citizens Financial Group appointed Peter Lucht as head of corporate communications. Lucht was previously senior vice president and head of media relations and CEO communications for the bank.
Main Street Bank
Marlborough-based Main Street Bank announced that Carl Flumerfelt has accepted the position of senior vice president commercial lender.
Framingham-based MutualOne Bank announced that Daniel J. Serafin has joined the bank as senior vice president and chief technology officer. Prior to joining MutualOne, Serafin was chief information officer at Avida Bank from 2014 to 2020, and most recently was chief information officer at Savers Bank.
The Peabody Cos.
Boston-based real estate and property management firm The Peabody Cos. announced that CEO Karen Fish-Will has been named chairperson and COO Melissa Fish-Crane has been promoted to CEO. Fish-Will will focus her efforts on the company’s Miami division.
The company also announced that employee Chy’na White is the recipient of an appreciation award from the Boston Police Department.
Rockland Trust Co.
Hanover-based Rockland Trust Co. has appointed Glenn Silverberg as vice president and senior commercial loan officer for the Southcoast and Rhode Island markets. They have also appointed Brian Hunter as vice president and relationship manager for the Franklin office. Previously, Brian worked as vice president and financial advisor for Bristol Wealth Group.
South Shore Habitat for Humanity
Norwell-based South Shore Habitat for Humanity announced that Tamar Schiess has joined the nonprofit as director of development.
Syska Hennessy Group
International engineering firm Syska Hennessy Group has appointed Andrew Krenning as associate managing director of its Boston office. Before joining Syska, Krenning spent 15 years at Siemens Industry Inc., rising from the position of design engineer to solutions sales manager for construction.