Andrew Consigli, managing partner at developer Civico, John Martin, principal at Elkus Manfredi Architects, and Blake Jackson, sustainability design leader for Stantec in Boston, discuss design trends and climate resiliency in the Greater Boston area, in a conversation moderated by Banker & Tradesman CRE Editor Steve Adams.
Do you need more information?
Looking for more sales and credit records? Let us know which states you need!
- Fed Saw Evidence of a Slowing Economy at Its Last Meeting
- Leaders Push for Free T as ‘Apology’ to Riders
- Metro Partners With ICIC to Help Latino Business Owners
- Needham Bank Commits $2M to Impact Investor
- New Poll Suggests Support for Local-Option Rent Control
- Suffolk Launches $100M Venture Fund
- Airbnb to Roll Out New Screening Tools to Stop Parties
- With Transpo Plan, Healey Details ‘First Challenge’ She’d Tackle As Guv
- Boston Seeks to Join Fossil Fuel Ban Pilot
- MBA: Forbearance Rate for Portfolio Loans Continues Decline
- With New Plans, Parcel 13 Hits the Accelerator 177 views
- New Poll Suggests Support for Local-Option Rent Control 127 views
- Suffolk Launches $100M Venture Fund 107 views
- Needham Bank Commits $2M to Impact Investor 65 views
- Compass Drops Agent Recruitment Incentives 60 views
- BPDA OKs 93 Condos, 43 Apartments 54 views
- Boston Seeks to Join Fossil Fuel Ban Pilot 51 views
- Mortgage Layoffs in Mass.? Some Firms Not Planning on It 49 views
- Could Boston Turn on Biotech? 38 views
- Metro Partners With ICIC to Help Latino Business Owners 37 views